- 2019-2021 : PhD student in European Macroeconomics (Supervisors : Florence Huart and Gert Peersman), University of Lille – LEM (UMR 9221), Villeneuve-d’Ascq – EU institutions and policies; Macroeconomic and financial imbalances (MIP) –
- 2018 – 2019 : Master 2 EIPMC with Merit, International Economics, Macroeconomic Policies and Economic Outlook, University Paris Nanterre, France
- 2017 – 2018 : Master 1 Applied Economics with Merit, University Paris Nanterre, France
- 2013-2017 : BSc Economics and Management, University Paris Nanterre, France
- February – June 2019 : Internship: Economix-CNRS, University Paris Nanterre, Nanterre. Creation of an IMF sentiment indicator and measuring the impact of this indicator on financial markets.
- June – August 2018 : Research Assistant – Internship: Economix-CNRS, University Paris Nanterre, Nanterre. Creation of a database on IMF sentiment about growth perspectives in emerging countries through a textual analysis of IMF regional economic outlooks.
- June – August 2017 : Assistant in Accounting and dunning: Atlas-Copco, Saint Ouen l’Aumône
- June- September 2016 : Assistant in Corporate Finance and dunning: Atlas-Copco, Saint Ouen l’Aumône
Seminars and Hobbies
- Research Conferences & Workshops: Econometric Theory and Time Series Analysis (09/2018), EconomiX Seminars, CEPII Seminars…
- Readings: Vox, VoxDev, Bloomberg Opinion, The Conversation, Project Syndicate
- Books: “The Value of Everything” M. Mazzucato, “Capital in the Twenty-First Century” T.Piketty, “The Price of Inequality” J.Stiglitz, “The Return of Depression Economics and the Crisis of 2008” P.Krugman, “Micromotives and Macrobehavior” T.Schelling,…
- Travels: France, UK, Morroco, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium
- Stata, Python, R, Matlab, Eviews, Dynare
- Mendeley & LaTeX.
- MS Office, OpenOffice, Libre Office
- Datastream, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters Eikon & Macrobond.